Any information relating to a natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, is a personal data. For example: a name, a photo, an imprint, a postal address, an email address, a phone number, a social security number, an internal personnel number, an IP address, a computer login, a voice recording, etc. If it is possible by cross-checking several information (age, sex, city, diploma, etc.) or by the use of various technical means, to identify a person the data are also considered as personal.
As part of the site www.v1histoireetpatrimoine.fr, the Community of Communes Interregional Aumale - Blangy-sur-Bresle collects only the names, first names and emails of users who comment on the various articles of the site, who contact the Community of Communes Interregional Aumale - Blangy-sur-Bresle via the "Contact" tab or contributing to the "Visitors' book". These informations are only kept by the Community of Communes Interregional Aumale - Blangy-sur-Bresle, it can be deleted on request of the user. The Community of Communes Interregional Aumale - Blangy-sur-Bresle undertakes not to make use of these data, whether for commercial purposes or not.
The Community of Communes Interregional Aumale - Blangy-sur-Bresle provides the user a free space ("Visitors' book") to put online texts and photos related to his experience about the historical and memorial hiking route. These contents must not :
- To be illegal under French law. Illegal is understood to mean words / files inciting hatred, sexism, homophobia or violence, containing material pedophile, nazi, etc. ;
- Being defamatory, slanderous or discriminatory ;
- Include obscene or pornographic content ;
- Contain advertising ;
- Infringe copyrights, patent rights, trademarks, other intellectual property rights, the right of disclosure or the privacy of others ;
- Contain a computer program designed to harm or intercept any computer system, data or personal information ;
These rules also apply to the place dedicated to comments present after the various articles of the site. In general, the Community of Communes Interregional Aumale - Blangy-sur-Bresle reserves the right to moderate the publications of the users.
The contents (texts, photographs, videos, etc.) of the site of the historical and memorial hiking route may not be reproduced (even partially) by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the Community of Communes Interregional Aumale – Blangy-sur-Bresle.